Do you have questions about this policy of Compliment.nl? Please contact us at [email protected]
1.1 Compliment.nl takes the greatest possible care in compiling and maintaining the information provided on the website www.complimetn.nl, however Compliment.nl cannot guarantee that this information is always completely correct, complete and current. The information provided on and via our website is therefore only intended as general information and you cannot derive any further rights from this.
1.2 The content of the website www.compliment.nl can be used to get a better picture of privacy regulations and can help you design and implement your privacy statement, but cannot be construed as concrete legal advice. The use of the website www.compliment.nl is at your own risk and expense. Compliment.nl is not liable for damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of (or non-use of) this website, including damage caused by bugs, scripts, viruses or any inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information, unless the damage is the result of is intentional or grossly negligent by Compliment.nl.
1.3 Any liability of Compliment.nl is limited to the total amount charged by Compliment.nl to a user. Claims lapse if Compliment.nl is not notified in writing within one year of the discovery of the event giving rise to liability.
1.4 Compliment.nl is not liable for damage resulting from the use of electronic means of communication, including, without limitation, damage resulting from the failure or delay of the delivery of electronic communication, interception or manipulation of electronic communication by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communication and transmission of viruses.
1.5 Compliment.nl is not responsible for the way in which use is made of the functionalities and information made available.
1.6 Compliment.nl is not liable for incorrect factual circumstances provided by the user.
1.7 If any part of these terms and conditions is void or voidable, that will not affect the validity of the remainder of these terms and conditions or the agreement to which they apply. The void or voided part will be replaced by a provision that follows the content of the void provision as closely as possible
If desired, Compliment.nl will send you these general terms and conditions free of charge on request. They are also available on the website.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
3.1 The copyright of this website and all information within this website rests with Compliment.nl or with third parties who have made this (image) material available to Compliment.nl with permission. It is therefore not permitted to copy, publish and/or make changes to (parts of) the website electronically or otherwise, and/or to make changes to (parts of) the website without prior permission from Compliment.nl.
Applicable law & competent court
4.1 These general terms and conditions are exclusively subject to Dutch law.
4.2 In the event of possible disputes, the court in Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction.
Compliment.nl attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data. In this Privacy Statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data.
We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Compliment.nl complies in all cases with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we in any case:
– process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement.
– processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
– ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
– have taken appropriate technical and/or organizational measures so that the security of your personal data is guaranteed.
– do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes for which they were provided.
– are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect them.
As Compliment.nl we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so via the contact details below:
8801 PN Franeker
What do we process personal data for?
Your personal data will be processed by Compliment.nl for the following purposes:
– To become a customer of Compliment.nl
– Sending newsletters and invitations.
– Drawing up the invoice
– Your data will be used anonymously by suppliers to be able to offer a relevant range
For the above purposes, we may request the following personal data from you:
- Initials and surname;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
– Account details;
– Company details (Chamber of Commerce number, Branch number, VAT number and Address details).
Provision to third parties
We may provide the data you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above.
For example, we use a third party for:
– Taking care of the internet environment for Compliment.nl
- Taking care of the (financial) administration;
- Taking care of newsletters and invitations.
– Keeping our product range relevant
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. We naturally make the necessary agreements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission to do so.
Compliment.nl does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. For example, we have taken the following measures:
– All persons who can take cognizance of your data on behalf of Compliment.nl are bound by confidentiality.
- We have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonymise and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to recover it in case of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we hold about you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party if desired. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Authority Personal data, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy statement, please contact us via [email protected]